Jun 29, 2017
5 ways to boost your immune system for what ails you: sickness, aches, & pains-- in any season.
- How protein and sugar affects immune function
- The benefits of Vitamin A & C
- Ginger, garlic, & onions
- Elderberry, anitoxidants, phytochemicals
- How sleep effects immune function
- Importance of digestive tract...
Jun 22, 2017
All about skin nutrition! How to prevent aging skin, acne, and eczema with food.
- How your skin refects inner health
- Food to make your skin look better
- How to prevent aging skin
- Help your acne
- Nutrition for eczema
- PLUS: The Weekly Nutritional Challenge!
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes...
Jun 15, 2017
The US backing out of the Paris Climate Agreement doesn't mean that US citizens are doing the same. Mary dishes out ideas about how to be a good citizen of the Earth by making more sustainable food choices. Join the Accord!
- Water usage per pound for producing meat vs. veggies.
- The amazing sustainability...
Jun 14, 2017
What is fermented food? What are probiotics? Why should you care?
- The Weekly Nutrition Challenge
- What's a microbiome?
- The dangers of antibiotics.
- Can you gut be healthier?
- PLUS: practical, easy ways to happify your gut.
Mary Purdy, MS, RDN, dishes out easy-to-digest info, tips, and advice about...
Jun 11, 2017
Host Mary Purdy, Integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionist gets nutty about the nutrition of nuts and seeds.
This epidode includes: